Quick and easy Sautéed Mushrooms make for a light plant-based dinner or side dish with fresh herbs and a white wine sauce. This recipe is vegan, paleo and it takes just 15 minutes to make.
This recipe comes to us from Mihaela Metaxa Albu of Blondelish.
For a video showing how to make this recipe, click here.
For more recipes with mushrooms, click here.
Want more meatless recipes like this? Subscribe to our newsletter for a weekly selection of plant-based recipes delivered right to your inbox!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the oyster mushrooms and sauté for 3-4 minutes, stirring with a spatula.
3. Once the mushrooms start turning golden-brown, reduce the heat to low and stir in the minced garlic. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Pour in the wine and allow it to simmer until fully reduced, stirring frequently, about 6-7 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender.
5. Once the mushrooms are cooked, remove from heat and garnish with chives and parsley.
6. Serve over cooked jasmine rice, if desired.
Thanks for your message. We'll be in touch soon!