These Cauliflower Buffalo Wings are the perfect vegan recipe for the sports fans in your life. They are a healthier, tasty snack option while watching the game. Cauliflower is a delicious cruciferous vegetables packed with vitamins and nutrients, and covered in buffalo sauce, these wings are a delicious snack for any time!
This recipe comes to us from Kimatni Rawlins of Fit Fathers.
Want more meatless recipes like this? Subscribe to our newsletter for a weekly selection of plant-based recipes delivered right to your inbox!
For more recipes with cauliflower, click here.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3/4 bottle of buffalo sauce
- 1 cup almond or soy milk
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 3 tbsp. nutritional yeast
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Separate the cauliflower into florets.
2. Combine the flour, milk, spices, and nutritional yeast into a bowl and stir. Dip the cauliflower pieces into the mixture to coat, and then place on a greased baking sheets.
3. Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy. When the cauliflower has about 5 minutes left, take the tray out and lather the wings with buffalo sauce. Place back into the oven.
4. Serve with vegan blue cheese (or your plant-based dip of choice), celery and carrot sticks, and enjoy!
Note: Feel free to substitute with BBQ or your sauce of choice.