Meatless Monday for Foodservice
Meatless Monday Insights, Marketing Materials, and How-To’s for Foodservice
Leverage Meatless Monday to boost plant-based sales and drive repeat customers, especially on a Monday. You don’t need to remove meat from your menu, simply highlight plant-based options.
Trends in Customer Demand
Most Americans are trying to eat less meat and plant-based food sales are skyrocketing.
Get Started with Meatless Monday
Drive more plant-based sales with Meatless Monday in FOUR easy steps.
Marketing Plant-based Meals
Learn how to successfully promote plant-based menu items.
Plant-based Food Trends During COVID-19
Learn about trends and customer preferences
Immune-Boosting Food Resources
Learn about plant-based immune boosting foods and access free marketing materials.
Access free marketing materials to promote plant-based meals via Meatless Monday.
Meatless Monday is an easy way for foodservice providers to promote plant-based options at any type of organization: K-12 schools, universities, hospitals, corporations, restaurants, large institutions and beyond.
Meatless Monday can help meet customer demand for plant-based meals and position organizations as health and wellness leaders.
- Most Americans report they want to reduce their meat consumption for their health.
- Consumer demand for plant-based options continues to grow year-over-year.
- Going Meatless Monday is an easy first step to eating less meat.
- You don’t need to remove meat from your menu, simply highlight plant-based options.
- Provide at least one plant-based, meatless item every Monday. You don’t need to remove meat from the menu. See plant-based ordering trends for meatless meal inspiration.
- Promote Meatless Monday and plant-based meal options to customers and employees. Learn more about marketing Meatless Monday here.
- Educate employees and customers on the benefits of Meatless Monday and plant-based eating. Simply stated, Meatless Monday is good for you and the planet. Learn more about the environmental and health benefits of plant-based eating here.
- Track sales and/or food purchasing data to quantify the benefit of Meatless Monday. Setting a plant-based meal sales goal can help motivate the team to promote more meatless options on Monday.