This vegan recipe features chia, instant oats, vanilla, almond milk and either honey or agave as a sweetener. This liquid causes the chia seeds to swell and thicken in the refrigerator, until the mixture takes on the consistency of pudding (no heating is required). Top the Chia Pudding with fresh fruit and enjoy this healthy and delicious treat.
This recipe comes to us from Goya.
Want more meatless recipes like this? Subscribe to our newsletter for a weekly selection of plant-based recipes delivered right to your inbox!
For more recipes with chia seeds, click here.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 4 hours
- 4 tbsp. Goya organic chia (or similar)
- 1/2 cup Goya instant oats (or similar)
- 2 cups almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. Goya agave or Goya honey (or similar)
1. Whisk together almond milk, organic chia seeds, instant oats and agave or honey until combined.
2. Cover and place in refrigerator; allow it to set for 4 hours or overnight.
3. Separate equally and top with fresh fruit or granola.