This Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse is going to be your new favorite dessert. It’s easy to make, super delish and vegan.
This recipe comes to us from Mihaela Metaxa Albu of Blondelish.
For a video showing how to make this recipe, click here.
For more recipes with peanut butter, click here.
Want more meatless recipes like this? Subscribe to our newsletter for a weekly selection of plant-based recipes delivered right to your inbox!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
1. Roughly chop the chocolate into small chunks.
2. Melt in the microwave or using a double boiler.
3. In a high-speed blender, add dates, vanilla, and milk. Blend on high until smooth.
4. Add in the melted chocolate, peanut butter and blend again until well combined. The consistency will be very runny first, but it will set and get denser once you let it chill in the fridge
5. Pour it into jars, cover and refrigerate overnight.
6. Top with chopped peanuts. Enjoy!
Thanks for your message. We'll be in touch soon!