1. In an adequately sized mixing bowl combine the oats, coconut, almonds, chocolate, chia, flax and sesame together. Use a rubber spatula or wooden spoon to mix the oat mixture until well combined.
2. Add in the peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract to the oat mixture; mix again until all the ingredients are well combined and reserve.
3. Use plastic wrap to line a 4”X9” loaf pan or another suitable dish.
4. Transfer the peanut butter mixture into the loaf pan and press flattening into an even layer. Cover with additional plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.
5. Using the edges of the plastic wrapped carefully lift out the peanut butter mixture from the loaf pan. Use a sharp or serrated knife to carefully cut the peanut butter mixture into bars or bite size cubes.
6. Finish the Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Snacks by wrapping in plastic wrap or by keeping them in an air-tight container or zip top bag. They do not need refrigeration but secure them well so they remain appetizing enough to share with others.