This super easy burrito bowl is delicious and quick to throw together for a weeknight meal. Start with rice of your choice (brown, cilantro, cauliflower, etc) and topped with black beans, guacamole, corn, salsa and your choice of plant-based protein (tofu or jackfruit). It’s a very flexible meal so feel free to modify with whatever veggies and toppings on what you have at home.
This recipe is part of our Meatless Monday meal plan. See more meal ideas here.
Want more meatless recipes like this? Subscribe to our newsletter for a weekly selection of plant-based recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 pouch of cooked rice of your choice (brown, cilantro, frozen cauliflower rice, etc)
- 1 can seasoned black beans (sprinkle with taco seasoning, optional)
- 1 container guacamole
- 1 bag roasted corn kernels, frozen
- 1 bag seasoned tofu or jackfruit
1. Add warmed rice (of your choice) to a bowl.
2. Top with seasoned black beans (sprinkle beans with a bit of taco seasoning, optional), 2 scoops of guacamole, ½ cup of thawed roasted corn, desired amount of tofu or jackfruit, and salsa.