This Easy Macaroni Salad makes a delicious vegan side and is briny, savory, and crunchy with tender noodles and a dairy-free creamy dressing.
This recipe comes to us from Mihaela Metaxa Albu of Blondelish.
For a video showing how to make this recipe, click here.
For more pasta recipes, click here.
Want more meatless recipes like this? Subscribe to our newsletter for a weekly selection of plant-based recipes delivered right to your inbox!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
For the Dressing:
1. Cook the macaroni pasta in salted water according to package directions.
2. While the pasta cooks, chop all the ingredients needed for the salad.
3. Once the pasta is cooked to al-dente, drain and set aside in a large bowl. Drizzle with a bit of oil and toss to coat. This will keep the pasta from sticking to each other.
4. Add the chopped gherkins, bell pepper, celery, onion and corn into the pasta.
5. In a measuring cup, combine all of the dressing ingredients. Whisk well, then pour the dressing over the salad.
6. Toss the macaroni salad until nicely coated with the dressing.
7. You can serve this creamy macaroni salad immediately or let it chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes, to allow the flavors to meld.
Thanks for your message. We'll be in touch soon!