These popsicles are simple, yet delicious. Packed with fresh fruit, including mango and strawberries, and getting extra nutrients from chia seeds and a bit of extra sweetness from blue agave, these are a refreshing snack that kids and adults alike will love.
This recipe comes to us from Goya.
Want more meatless recipes like this? Subscribe to our newsletter for a weekly selection of plant-based recipes delivered right to your inbox!
For more recipes with chia seeds, click here.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 3 hours
- 1 pack Goya frozen mango fruit pulp, thawed (or similar)
- 1 package Goya organic chia seeds (or similar)
- 1 cup Goya organic frozen strawberries, sliced or diced (or similar)
- Goya organic blue agave, optional (or similar)
1. In a bowl, combine mango fruit pulp, ½ cup water, chia organic seeds and strawberries.
2. Place mixture in popsicle molds.
3. Place in freezer for 3 hours or until thoroughly frozen.
4. When ready to serve run the mold under warm water to loosen the popsicle. Enjoy!