These tasty nachos are packed with plant-based protein and make a quick and satisfying meal or snack. Nachos are always a crowd pleaser and this hearty meal will entice even the meatiest of eaters. It’s a flexible recipe, so add any of your favorite veggies and toppings.
This recipe is part of our Meatless Monday meal plan. See more meal ideas here.
Want more meatless recipes like this? Subscribe to our newsletter for a weekly selection of plant-based recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 can vegan bean chili
- 1/2 bag plant-based crumbles
- 1/2 bag frozen corn
- Tortilla chips
- Dairy-free cheese or dairy-free queso
- Toppings: pico de gallo, guacamole, scallions (optional)
1. Mix 1 can of vegan bean chili, 1 bag plant-based crumbles, and 1/2 bag frozen roasted corn, warm in microwave or stove.
2. Plate tortilla chips and top with chili mixture and dairy-free cheese or queso sauce. Heat, if desired, to melt cheese
3. Top with pico de gallo, guacamole, and scallions or toppings of choice and enjoy!