This flavorful take on hummus is a delicious plant-based snack or appetizer for any time. Try it with your favorite items to dip – pita chips, pretzels, crackers or any of your favorite veggies.
This recipe comes to us from Irina Lang of @no_meat_day.
Want more meatless recipes like this? Subscribe to our newsletter for a weekly selection of plant-based recipes delivered right to your inbox!
For more recipes with pumpkin, click here.
- 1 cup (250 g) precooked (or canned) chickpeas
- 1 cup (250 g) of baked (or canned) pumpkin puree
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) lemon juice
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) tahini
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil, plus more for serving
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 to 3 tbsp. (30 to 45 ml) water
1. Blend all ingredients together.
2. Serve with extra avocado oil and curry powder on top (optional). Enjoy!