These Spiced Grilled Corn Ribs are an easy and delicious plant-based snack. Basically, they are a riff on a traditional grilled rib using corn on the cob ears flavored with spices – cumin, black pepper and chili powder – and grilled until charred. Enjoy these as a quick snack or at your next barbecue.
This recipe comes to us from Deborah Brooks of Confessions of a Mother Runner.
Want more meatless recipes like this? Subscribe to our newsletter for a weekly selection of plant-based recipes delivered right to your inbox!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 4 corn ears (cut into quarters)
- Olive oil for brushing
- 1 tsp. each cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
1. Heat grill to high.
2. Carefully cut corn into quarters.
3. Brush with olive oil to coat (can also use melted vegan butter).
4. combine all spices in small bowl.
5. Rub spice blend onto corn ears.
6. Grill for about 10 min turning to achieve char on all sides.
7. Serve and enjoy warm.