This vegan alfredo sauce gets its creaminess from a secret ingredient – cauliflower! This alfredo sauce is so creamy and cheesy it’s hard to believe it’s made without any cream or cheese. This recipe will satisfy even the pickiest of eaters.
This recipe comes to us from Gita Kshatriya of Warrior In The Kitchen.
Want more meatless recipes like this? Subscribe to our newsletter for a weekly selection of plant-based recipes delivered right to your inbox!
For more recipes with cauliflower, click here.
1. Heat the olive oil and add garlic and crushed chili flakes.
2. Once the garlic starts to sizzle, add the cauliflower florets.
3. Add vegetable stock, salt, black pepper and nutritional yeast.
3. Cover the pot with a lid and boil for about 10 minutes, until the cauliflower has softened. Carefully transfer to a blender and blend for about 1 minute.
4. Top on your favorite pasta variety such as linguine, fettuccini or rotini.
Thanks for your message. We'll be in touch soon!