Enjoy this plant-based version of a classic favorite – Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap – made with plant-based chick’n or tofu and vegan Caesar dressing. A new twist on an old favorite, this recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser and makes a great Meatless Monday lunch, dinner, or a quick snack. This wrap is super flexible, so feel free to substitute or add any of your favorite veggies or alternative dressing.
This recipe is part of our Meatless Monday meal plan. See more meal ideas here.
Want more meatless recipes like this? Subscribe to our newsletter for a weekly selection of plant-based recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 package plant-based seasoned ‘chick’n’ strips or pre-seasoned tofu
- Vegan Caesar dressing
- 1 bag chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 package whole wheat croutons
- 1 chopped tomato
- Whole wheat tortillas
- Dairy-free cheese (optional)
1. Mix pre-cut romaine lettuce, diced tomatoes, sliced red onion, whole wheat croutons and dairy-free cheese, if using, in a bowl.
2. Add warmed plant-based chick’n strips or tofu, sliced.
3. Add your favorite vegan Caesar dressing and mix.
4. Wrap contents of bowl in a warm whole wheat tortilla. Enjoy!