This Vegan Thai Rice Salad is great for lunch, dinner, as a side dish and even for meal-planning. It’s one of those good-for-all recipes that you just can’t go wrong with and everyone will enjoy.
This recipe comes to us from Mihaela Metaxa Albu of Blondelish.
For a video showing how to make this recipe, click here.
For more recipes with rice, click here.
Want more meatless recipes like this? Subscribe to our newsletter for a weekly selection of plant-based recipes delivered right to your inbox!
1. Fill a pot with salted water and bring it to a boil. Add rice and cook according to package instructions, then drain and let it cool down completely.
2. While the rice is cooking, prep the veggies.
3. Add all dressing ingredients into a mason jar. Place the lid on and shake vigorously to combine.
4. In a large bowl add the cooked rice, purple cabbage, cucumbers, kale, bell peppers, green onions, and cashews.
5. Add the dressing just before serving, and toss to combine. Enjoy!
Thanks for your message. We'll be in touch soon!