Meatless Monday College Foodservice Program Guide
Interest in Meatless Monday has never been higher
Now is the best time to introduce a Meatless Monday program to your campus dining halls. Diner demand for meatless options continues to surge, and college students are especially eager to explore flavorful, new plant-based cuisine.
Major companies now feature Meatless Monday
These include Subway, Chipotle, Sodexo and Aramark, as well as leading restaurant groups. Hundreds of restaurants and foodservice operations around the world are now participating in Meatless Monday. Get involved today.
Meatless Monday doesn’t mean you can’t serve meat – you can!
Simply highlight meatless items and dishes you already offer or create new ones for Meatless Monday –all while keeping meat and seafood items on your menu. It’s that simple. And your diners will appreciate new meatless choices.
Why Go Meatless Monday?
- Show students, faculty and all diners that you care about their health – and the health of the environment
- Drive more traffic on Mondays
- Capitalize on the growing trend for meatless dishes
- Demonstrate a leadership role in promoting sustainable food
- Prosper from serving meatless dishes that may cost less than their meat counterparts
Our new guide shows you how to start a Meatless Monday program – download it now
We interviewed leaders in the foodservice industry who are currently operating successful Meatless Monday programs and organized their best practices into this new step-by-step guide. See how Meatless Monday can benefit your business today.