Add color to your Meatless Monday with this quick, easy, and healthy hummus made from roasted cauliflower.
This recipe comes to us from Habits of a Modern Hippie.
Want more meatless recipes like this? Subscribe to our newsletter for a weekly selection of plant-based recipes delivered right to your inbox!
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Chop cauliflower into small florets and roughly slice garlic cloves.
2. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet add broccoli florets and garlic.
3. Drizzle with one table spoon of olive oil and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until cauliflower starts to darken (or if you’re using white cauliflower the tops begin to brown).
4. Add roasted cauliflower (save a few pieces for garnish) garlic, and tahini into a food processor and add olive oil and lemon juice.
5. Process until mixture starts to become creamy and then add salt, pepper, and cumin. Continue blending until creamy. Add a drizzle of olive oil or water until desired texture is reached.
6. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with the extra broccoli florets and herbs or nuts of your choice (consider thyme and some pumpkin seeds).
Thanks for your message. We'll be in touch soon!