Fitness Challenges – Jumping Jacks
In case you’ve never done jumping jacks before, here are the basic steps:
- Stand upright with your legs together and your arms at your side for good posture.
- Slightly bend your knees and jump from the balls of your feet.
- Spread your legs and bring your arms from your waist to over your head.
- Jump back to the starting position.
- Repeat the steps above. Stick to longer sessions for a better burn.
With this exercise, your challenger can slim down, feel better throughout the day, and avoid problems that not only affect the heart, but the brain, as well.
More Fitness Challenges
Keep the momentum up!